Skin Peeling Treatments
At Skintopia we use natural acids to peel away the superficial layers of the skin whilst stimulating the growth of healthy cells for skin rejuvenation.
Chemical Peels are an alternative to removing dead skin layers from the surface of the skin and stimulating new collagen growth.
We are able to perform a variety of chemical peels from superficial to deep into the epidermal layer of the skin. The deeper the peel, the greater the results and the longer the recovery period can be. We can assess your skin and work out how many treatments will be necessary to ensure maximum results, call us on 0490 302 665 to make a booking.
The type of chemical peels we perform include:
ASAP Jessner Peel
Will give your skin a clearer appearance due to its three key ingredients: lactic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol. Ideal for oily or thicken skin, sun-damaged and ageing skin. Also helps to minimise the appearance of pores.
ASAP Glycolic Peel 40%
This peel is a product that is part of the alpha hydroxyl family and derived from sugar cane and is a fruit acid. Clients with breakout and acne can benefit from this peel as well as it is suitable for most skin types.
Environ Cool Peel Iacm 1
This lactic acid helps in unblocking pores and reduces congestion. Assists in refining and brightening skin. Once it’s off vitamin A products are applied and a thick alginate masque is applied and sets over the top, this helps sooth and cool the skin and restores PH to normal levels.
- Lacm 1 is suitable for all skin types, skin must be prepared with Vitamin A 3 weeks prior treatments.
- The treatment is recommended as a course of six.
- Cool Peel lacm 1 price $120 per treatment
- Alginate mask price $45 per treatment
Environ Lac Pamgel 10%
Lactic acid 10%. Provides a mild exfoliating action, assists in maintaining the natural acid mantle. Lactic acid assists in skin lightening. A powerful humectant.
- Lac pamgel 10% suitable for delicate skin, dry skin, rough photo aged, pigmented skin.
- Helps to improve the appearance of acne prone skin.
- Skin must be prepared with Vitamin A 3 weeks prior treatments
- This treatment is recommended as a course of six
- Lac pamgel 10% price $120 per treatment
What to expect after your treatment
With a series of skin peel treatments followed with maintenance you will notice the following changes to your skin:
- Improvement in colour and complexion
- Smooths the skin and gives you a fresh vibrant and more youthful glow
- Improves acne, break outs, blocked pores and congestion whilst normalising oil secretion
- Improves skin texture and stimulates collagen renewal which helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Can improve superficial scarring and irregular pigmentation
- Refines skin and helps to minimise pore size and the appearance
- Skin Rejuvenation and increased hydration